Because we’ve yet to meet a coach who longs to coach a common team, and because we’ve yet to meet student-athletes that desire to be common, we designed this course to help student-athletes become uncommon – special, elite, rare.
This course teaches student-athletes how to take their game to the next level
- Character development
- Leadership skills
- Handling adversity
- Making the most of their available time
1 two-hour session per week for 4 weeks, student-athletes will dedicate themselves to becoming uncommon. Highly interactive, consisting of a mixture of classroom instruction, homework, and skill-building challenges.
We look to partner with local schools to host this program and invite their student-athletes to attend.
- This program is for the serious student-athlete
- Fees can be paid by school or parents/students
- Each student receives a Becoming Uncommon workbook
- Group size must be between 30 and 70 paid participants
- This program is not offered in March, August, or November